RETURN TO MASSACHUSETTS PAGE
- Immigrant ancestor (poss. 1902)
- b. 11 Jan 1890, Teano, Caserta, Italy.
- m. Assunta Di Zazzo
- eight children
- Alphonse J. Camasso, b. 1927, Massachusetts; d. 2002, Massachusetts
m. Lyra Campbell
- Carol Camasso
m. Michael R. Weymouth
- Helen Camasso
m. Andrew J. Vittorioso
- children (names not known)
- Sylvia Camasso
m. ____________ Leone
- Florence Camasso (1925-2010)
m. Peter Parenti
- John Camasso
- Albert Camasso
- Celia Camasso
- Jennie Camasso
- d. 16 Mar 1973, Lawrence, Mass.
- World War Two Draft Registration Card showing
Vincenzo Camasso, a native of Teano, Italy,
dwelling at 219 Oak St.,
Lawrence, Mass.; employed at the Arlington Mill, Lawrence, Mass.
- Lawrence Directory (1930) lists
Vincenzo Camasso, residing at
219 Oak St. with his wife Assunta.
- 1930 U.S. Census lists Vicenzo Camasso, age 40,
dwelling at 219 Oak St., Lawrence, with wife Carmon (age 33),
mother-in-law Vichita Vizotze, aged 70, and childred:
He came to America in 1902. His wife and mother-in-law came in 1921. Husband and wife were both employed as spinners in a wool mill.
- Jennie Comano, dau, aged 5
- Florence Comano, dau, aged 6
- Alphonse Comano, son, aged 3 yr., 1 mo.
- Concelia Comano, dau, aged, 1 yr., 1 mo.
- World War One Draft Registration Card showing
dwelling at 285 Elm St., Lawrence, Mass., an alien, native of Teano, Caserta, Italy;
employed at the Arlington Mill, Lawrence, Mass.
- Last residence, Lawrence, Mass. As of 2007 his daughter, Helen (Camasso) Vittorioso, lived at 8 Hilbert Terrace, Methuen, Mass.,
next to Alec DiZazzo. According to his daughter Helen, he played the acordion.
- This record last updated 10 October 2010by D. Trumbull.