RETURN TO MASSACHUSETTS PAGE
- son of John Di Zazzo and Marie.
- b. 27 Aug 1917, Lawrence, Mass.
- m. Rose M. Quaglietta, 23 Oct 1939, Maine
(b. 17 Aug 1920; d. 15 Oct 1997)
- d. 3 Dec. 1987, Lawrence, Mass.
- The Lawrence City Directory for 1939 lists
Rocco DiZazzzon residing at
86 Elm St.
- The 1930 U.S. Census lists on
line 16 a
John Dizazzo, age 43,
dwelling at 205 Elm St., Lawrence, with wife Carmen and children:
he worked as a dyer in a worsted mill and came to America in 1908.
- The 1920 U.S. Census lists on
line 23 a
John Dizazzo, age 33,
dwelling at 215 Oak St., Lawrence, with wife Marie (age 35) and children:
he worked in a worsted mill and came to America in 1909.
- Tony DiZazzo (10),
- Joseph DiZazzo (6), and
- Rocco DiZazzo (2 yr 6 mo);
- Joseph DiZazzo, b. 1922, was a godson of John Di Zazzo,
a relative, and remembered growing up around John's sons Joseph and Rocco.
- This record last updated 2 May 2008 by D. Trumbull.