RETURN TO MASSACHUSETTS PAGE
Joseph P.I. DiZazzo
|Elmwood Cemetery, Methuen, Massachusetts
- b. 28 Sep 1918, Massachusetts.
- son of Rocco DiZazzo and Adelina _________________.
- m. Lucy F. Minicucci (1922-2012)
- d. 10 Jan 1974, Massachusetts.
- Obituary from the The Eagle Tribune, Wednesday, July 25, 2012.
Lucy F. (Minicucci) DiZazzo, 90, a resident of Methuen, Mass., passed away on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at the Nevins Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Methuen.
Born in Lawrence, Mass. on May 16, 1922, she was educated in the Lawrence Schools and was a graduate of Lawrence High School.
Lucy had worked as a Crossing Guard for some 20 years at St. Francis School in Lawrence. She was also the owner of Dream Travel Agency in Salem, N.H.. Lucy loved to travel and went on numerous cruises.
The widow of Joseph (P.I.) DiZazzo, family members include: a daughter:
Jo-Ann Langelier and her husband Philip of Hudson, N.H, two brothers:
Carmine Minicucci of Methuen, Mass., who was her twin, and
Robert Minicucci of Collegeville, Penn., as well as one grandson and several nieces and nephews.
- The Lawrence City Directory for 1939 lists
Rocco DiZazzo and wife Telena, residing at
219 Elm St..
Also listed at that address was Joseph DiZazzo.
- 1930 U.S. Census shows, dwelling at
219 Elm St., Rocco De Zazzo listed (line #15), age 35,
an alien having arrived America in 1912, employed as a tagger at a worsted mill,
with wife Lena, age 37, an alien having arrived America in 1912, employed as a drawer at a woolen mill,
- Domenico, son, aged 13, born in Massachusetts and
- Joseph, son, aged 11, born in Massachusetts
- Annie, dau., 9, born in Massachusetts
- Americo, son, 6, born in Massachusetts
- Emily, dau., 1, born in Massachusetts
- Dora, dau., 2 mo., born in Massachusetts
- This record last updated 29 July 2012 by D. Trumbull.