RETURN TO MASSACHUSETTS PAGE
Pasquale Di Zazzo
- Immigrant ancestor (11 Nov 1907)
- b. 12 Aug 1884, Rocca d'Evandro, Caserta, Italy
- son of Achille DiZazzo and _________________________
- m. Francesca (Frances) Calobrisi
- five children:
- Mary DiZazzo, b. 1931; d. 2006.
- Dorothy DiZazzo
m. ___________ Barker
- Guy DiZazzo, b. 12 Sep 1918, Mass.; d 30 Sep 2000, California
m. Emily Loretta Simone, b. 25 Aug 1924; d. 30 Mar 1996.
- Michael DiZazzo, b. 26 Oct 1919, Mass.; d. 14 Jul 1991, Mass.
- Ernest DiZazzo, b. 22 Dec 1920, Mass.; d. 27 Aug 1980, Lawrence, Mass.
- d. 2 Nov 1972, North Andover, Mass.
- World War Two Draft Registration Card showing Angelo Di Zazzzo, dwelling at
80 Maple St., Lawrence, Mass.; employed at the Central Construction Company, Nahant, Mass.
- Lawrence City Directory (1939, p. 166) lists Pasquale DiZazzo and
wife Frances residing at 126 Mapel St. Also at that
address were Ernest DiZazzo, Guy A. DiZazzo (employed at the Wood Mill), and
Michael A DiZazzo (employed at the Shawsheen Mill).
- Lawrence Directory (Sampson, Murdock & Co) Pasquale Dizazzo,
a laborer, with his wife Frances residing at:
- World War One Draft Registration Card showing Pasquale Di Zazzzo,
dwelling at 226 Chestnut St., Lawrence, Mass. with wife Frances;
he was an alien, native of Italy; employed at the Washington Mills.
- Passenger Manifest for the ship Canopic,
sailing from Naples; arrived Boston 11 Nov. 1907 shows (see line #22) Pasquale DiZazzo, aged 23;
he listed his place of birth as Rocca d'Evandro and his closest relative
in Italy as his father Achille, and his American destination as Woodsville, N.H.
Note there was a Giovanni Di Zazzo also on this passage.
- This record last updated 18 September 2008 by D. Trumbull.