RETURN TO MASSACHUSETTS PAGE |
RETURN TO RHODE ISLAND PAGE
Carmino Di Zazzo
- Immigrant ancestor (1911).
- b. 10 Oct 1894, Rocca d'Evadro, Caserta, Italy.
- d. May 1978, Providence, R.I.
- World War Two Draft Registration Card showing Carmino Di Zazzzo,
living in Providence, R.I.; place of birth: Caserta, Italy.
- The 1930 U.S. Census lists
on line 59
a Carmino Di Zazzo, age 35,
having immigated from Italy in 1911, living in the home of his brother-in-law Carmino Longo (m. Civita DiZazzo, 24 November 1912).
- The 1920 U.S. Census lists line 18
a Carmine Di Zazzo, age 25,
having immigated from Italy in 1911, as incarcerated at the state prison in Charlestown (Boston), Mass.
Pietro Di Zazzo, who had crossed in the same ship in 1911, was in the same prison at that time.
- World War One Draft Registration Card showing Carmino Di Zazzzo,
living in Providence, R.I.; place of birth: Rocca d'Evandro, Italy.
- Passenger Manifest for the ship Sannio,
departed from Naples 6 April 1911 and arrived Boston 23 April 1911,
shows on leaf one line 4 a Carmen Di Zazzo,
he listed his closest relative in Italy as his father Federico Di Zazzo, and his final destination was Providence, R.I.
It also shows on leaf two line 4 that he was planning to meet
his uncle [Crescenzo?] Di Zazzo, and that he was a native of Rocca d'Evandro.
- This record last updated 20 December 2008 by D. Trumbull.