RETURN TO MASSACHUSETTS PAGE
Joseph Di Zazzo
- Immigrant ancestor (6 May 1910)
- b. abt. 1894, Rocca d'Evandro, Italy.
- m. unk., Nicolina.
- d. unk.
- The passenger manifest for the ship Saturnia,
departed Naples 3 March 1930 and arrived New York 17 March 1930,
shows on line four
a Giuseppe Di Zazzo, aged 36, a native of Rocca d'Evandro, with last permanent address of Lawrence, Mass.
- The passenger manifest for the ship San Giorgio,
departed Naples 20 May 1921 and arrived New York 3 June 1921,
shows on line 14
a Giuseppe Di Zazzo, aged 27, a native of Rocca d'Evandro, with closest relative in Italy being his wife Nicolina,
and his final destination as Lawrence, Mass.
- The passenger manifest for the ship Sannio,
departed Naples 20 April 1910 and arrived Boston, Mass. 6 May 1910,
shows on leaf one line six
a Giuseppe Di Zazzo, aged 16, with closest relative in Italy being his father Ferdinando;
his final destination was listed as Lawrence, Mass.
It also shows on leaf two line six
that he stated he had never been in the U.S.A. before, that he was planning to meet his uncle
Clem Banannga of Providence, R.I., and that he was a native of Rocca d'Evandro, Italy.
- This record last updated 25 February 2008 by D. Trumbull.