RETURN TO MASSACHUSETTS PAGE |
RETURN TO MICHIGAN PAGE
Ernest Di Zazzo
- Record of 27 July 1933 Petition for Naturalization
- World War One Draft Registration Card showing Ernest Di Zazzzo,
born 29 July 1896, dwelling at 175 Elm St., Lawrence, Mass., an alien, native of Rocca d'Evandro, Caserta, Italy;
employed by Alex Di Zazzo [presumably his father Alessandro Di Zazzo] at 231-A Elm St., Lawrence.
- The passenger manifest for the ship Romanic,
departed Naples 10 April 1907 and arrived Boston 22 April 1907,
shows on line 16
an Angela Seccareccia, age 49 years,
traveling to meet her husband Alexander Di Zazzo; she was accompanied
And by Antonio DiZazzo age 24, a married man, the brother of Alessandro Di Zazzo.
- The passenger manifest for the ship Conte Rosso,
departed from Naples 12 February 1927 and arrived New York 22 February 1927,
shows on line 11 Ernesto Di Zazzo,
age 32, born in Rocca d'Evandro, Italy, he listed his last permanent address as Lawrence, Mass.,
and his closest relative as father, A[illegible], of Lawrence, Mass.
- This record last updated 15 January 2012 by D. Trumbull.